Monday, April 16, 2012

The Cat you have.....

When you' re not having a Cat .. Meet Claude :))
Claude was crocheted in scrap 8ply yarn. I was cruising through the blogs I follow and over at Pammy Sue Scotty's place..    I found this cheeky little critter .. Check it out and follow  This link to the pattern...



I have also followed the Rose Cushion CAL.. the pic I have is not good but you can see I that I have made the front .. Once again , I used scrap yarn, and had a lot of fun making the roses..
If you go over to Apple Blossoms Dreams 
You will find all the directions to make a colourful cushion.. :))


 I am slowly getting the computer back to "normal" ... Till next time, Cheers :))

9 comments:

Dorothy said...

Love Claude .. he's adorable. When I've finished playing with teddy cloning, perhaps he might go on my WIM list. xoxox

One pair of Hands said...

They say that cats don't have owners, they have staff. You've captured that expression perfectly. Should we be calling him 'Your Lordship'?

Faith said...

Nice to have you back, moving the hook it is a good thing no? Love that cushion, what is it about the mix match and hodge podge of the square motif? So enchanting and colorful...

Richard Rose said...

Love the cat, and I'm sure my customers would love him too, but it seems there is a no sell clause on that pattern. Ah well, maybe I could make something up my self.

Faith said...

Hi Pat, I am well, hope you are the same. Getting ready for your fall bounty? The header is lovely and full of color....have a great day my dear friend.

Tania said...

Claude is gorgeous and so it that cushion. I haven't attempted animals with my crocheting skills yet, not sure how I would go. Might be a good thing to make a cat as I am not allowed one in real life because hubby is allergic :)

x

mary i said...

I love Claude! Hope your computer gets well soon,perhaps it needs some chicken noodle soup? :) Have a hooky day from Alabama USA (ps sorry I didnot get win yarn, thank you for letting me enter.)

Astri said...

Your cushion is beautiful! What a lovely color combination...and all from scraps - very nice. Thank you for crocheting-a-long!

Kerrie said...

I am always so inspired by your beautiful work!